Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quais Katir-very good


Greetings from Petra, I am so exhausted, had a blast last night met the clan at the bar and today we hiked through Petra - seeing most of the monuments. Petra is a city carved out of the surrounding sandstone mountainous rock. Their is detailed architecture high and low..hidden tombs and caves. I rode a horse and a camel throughout the day...I decided to splurge. Our big hike was to the Monastery, a rough hour hike dodging the donkeys and bedouin salesman. It was worth it to see the flawless Monastery that was seen in Transformers 2. We had snacks for lunch, so now I am looking forward to a big buffet at the Movenpick. We have one more day here, I plan to see more hikes tomorrow and take more pictures. I miss everyone, Have a great day. Ma' salam

No comments:

Post a Comment