Friday, September 25, 2009

Prepping for Jordan


Hi everyone,


So I'm headed off to Jordan on Monday, for two months on an archaeological dig. I have been busy these last three months: graduated from UCSD, traveled Spain in July and took a little time off to prepare for this upcoming dig. I'll miss everyone so please send me updates on what's new, also I'm going to get around to sending postcards so email me your mailing address. Adiiiiooss.


P.S.

If anyone wishes to contact me email me at afg002@ucsd.edu or check up on my updates here. Also just found out my address to receive letters is...


American Center of Oriental Research (ACOR)

c/o Edom Lowlands Regional Archaeology Project

P.O. Box 2470

Amman 11181, Jordan

No parcels please :), unless its fed ex then I need to figure out my exact address.

No comments:

Post a Comment